DATE: Sunday, November 12, 2023
TIME: 10:00am – 1:00pm
LOCATION: Little Bit Farm 57 Little Bit Ln. North Kingstown, RI 02852
We LOVE our dahlias at Little Bit Farm and are beyond thrilled to have you join us for our first upcoming workshop devoted exclusively to dahlia tubers! Whether a gardening novice or seasoned pro, this workshop is designed to remove any dahlia tuber tending concerns AND provide you with insights and tips so that your late summer blooms are SPECTACULAR!
While overwintering tubers is a multi-step process, we promise it is a manageable one, and no experience is necessary to participate. Give us 3 hours and let us show you all the beauty and bounty that lies beneath the soil just waiting for you!
- Basic information and instruction about dahlia tubers.
- In-field, hands-on training about commercial tuber processing.
- Demonstrations and practice digging and washing tubers.
- Guidance and instruction about tuber division.
- Guidance and instruction about tuber storage.
- Two FREE tubers to store during the winter at your home AND access one week early to purchase Little Bit Farm dahlia tubers in January, 2024.
- A take home Little Bit Farm growing guide with planting, digging, washing, dividing and storing tips for dahlia tubers.
- Small class size to allow for meaningful discussion and Q&A.
- Customer service during the 2024 growing season. Email us anytime during the season with questions and concerns! No question is too small!
- A bonus cuddle with our “farm dog” Arthur!
*After you purchase, we’ll be in touch over email with details!